Photo by @ngl312 on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- Shanghai Metro says a “foreign substance” halted services on Line 10 for an hour on Sunday, but did not say what the substance was.
- CNNGo takes us on a churches and wacky Christmas trees this holiday season.
- A couple hit by carbon monoxide poisoning on Changchun Road is now in critical condition at a Hongkou hospital.
- South Korean students in Shanghai visit the Original Site of the Temporary Govt of Korea on the day of Kim Jong Il’s death.
- Shanghai Charity Foundation raises 1.7 million yuan to help cataract patients and children with congenital heart disease.
- Shanghai’s rise is no surprise, says ESPN’s John Duerden.
- China Southern is launching the A380 on the Shanghai-Beijing route.