Photo by le niners.
A few links to start off your day:
- Shandong company buys Italian luxury yacht maker Ferretti.
- Athlone, an Irish town of 18,000 is now China’s new European trade hub.
- China appears to be cutting down on the sabre-rattling on the eve of Taiwan’s presidential elections, but could Taiwan’s relationship with China deteriorate after elections?
- China stops unapproved stem cell treatments.
- China vows to help North Korea denuclearize in wake of Kim Jong-il’s death.
- Can China avoid a hard landing?
- China Telecom to get the iPhone?