Photo by Five Mountains.
A few links to start off your day:
- Disney to open 25 to 40 stores in China over the next three years.
- China reports solid economic growth. Should we believe it?
- BP sees China as top oil user in 2027.
- China sells treasurys, but remains top holder.
- Global warming threatens China’s advance.
- Dilemma for China’s one-child generation: Where to spend New Year.
- Deconstructing China’s urban legend.
- China says Arab League ‘effective’ in Syria.
- Dispute over oil rich islands in South China Sea could escalate into ‘state-on-state conflict’, U.S. admiral warns.
- Chinese men’s tennis great ‘just matter of time’.
- How China is advancing its military reach.