Sister Feng, the self-promoting literary genius, was recently spotted outside of Columbia University on Manhattan’s Upper West Side (she previously demanded husbands who were Tsinghua or Peking university graduates), handing out fliers with her requirements for a husband written in English.
And though we can’t confirm if Sister Feng will definitely be starring in that Japanese porno, we can confirm that she is no longer interested in Asian men!
The following is a word-for-word transcription of Sister Feng’s latest demands:
I’m looking for a Husband now. I am the hottest star from China. my name is luoyufeng (罗玉凤), chinese call me fengjie (凤姐) , born 1985, I want my Husband very Interested in political and Economic, he would like to Dominate the world.
I want my Husband like this:
1. he must Between 25 to 31 years old.
2. he will Between 5.74 feet to 6.11 feet height.
3. he must never get married, no children.
4. he will graduated from a prestigious world, like Harvard, Yale, MIT, west point, Stanford, Oxon, and so so.
5. He must has a master’s degree.
6. he can’t been an Asian.
7. he would better have a house and a car.
I’m born in a poor family in chongqing. when 16, I come to a Inexpensive Normal school which I never liked.
I read a lot of books Between 9 to 20.
I’m Expert in Poetry and prose. in 2006 when I’m 21, I became a Language teacher.
in 2008 when I’m 23, I resigned and come to shanghai for a better future.
but I can’t get a good job there.
there was no way to get more income except publicize myself.
so I became the hottest star in china in 2010 when I’m 25.
I came to the USA in the same year. Since there is over 300,000 chinese man asked marry me, but none of them suitable.
1. I’m only 4.82 feet height, but I used to wear a High-heeled shoes. So I always looked like 5.08 feet.
2. I’m from china which Country control Family planning as their basal policy. I will Follow it, so I only want 2 children if get married.
We think it’s great how Sister Feng is keeping her schtick going in New York, and how, you know, she refuses to settle. Don’t give up on the dream, girl!
Though Sister Feng possesses a razor-thin grasp of reality, she tends to reflect the tastes and aspirations of many women in China rather accurately. Desire for a foreign husband with money? Check. Requiring that husband to be from a prestigious university, like Oxon and so so? Ditto.
Obviously this husband can’t be too much of a stickler for grammar. Perhaps she ought to find a German-speaking husband, since Sister Feng seems to be rather Fond of random Capitalization.
If you think you fit the criteria above, you can drop Sister Feng a line at [email protected]