Photo by @rustkie on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- China defends veto of UN resolution on Syria.
- How China is eating up Android.
- China bars its airlines from paying EU carbon tax, ratcheting up global dispute.
- China warns officials to be on highest guard over Tibet protests.
- Citigroup becomes second foreign, and first western bank to issue credit cards in its own name in China.
- Sudan rebels set to free Chinese hostages.
- Nice interview with reporter-turned-activist Deng Fei on the Christian Science Monitor.
- Hechi to relocate smelters after cadmium poisoning.
- A new Malaysian plant may end China’s stranglehold on rare earths.
- China releases “world’s highest” resolution images of the moon.