Photo by @rustkie on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- Evan Osnos of The New Yorker asks how Pete Hoekstra managed to get so much wrong. Meanwhile, Lawrence O’Donnell asks what the Asian actress in the ad was thinking when she signed up for the project.
- Chinese electronics maker Proview Technology sues Apple for $38m for using iPad name.
- Beijing office rents now more expensive than NYC.
- Diesel and gas prices go up tomorrow.
- Walmart China gets a new chief executive.
- Faster, cheaper internet coming soon.
- China vows continued crackdown in Tibetan areas.
- Chinese workers kidnapped in Sudan finally freed.
- Ai Weiwei and Swiss architects Herzog & de Meuron reunite for a London 2012 project.