Photo by @rustkie on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- Aba in Sichuan province, the location of many a Tibetan self-immolation, gets a new head.
- Chinese vice-president Xi Jinping makes a nostalgic trip to Muscatine, Iowa.
- Two Saudi newspapers have supported a boycott of Russian and Chinese products after the two countries vetoed a UN Security Council resolution on Syria.
- Apple says it’s ‘determined’ to improve conditions at its China plants.
- Dupont to build a state-of-the-art molecular breeding technology hub in Beijing.
- Shanghai launched Shanghai Equity Exchange (SEE), its own version of the U.S. OTC Bulletin Board but faces challenges ahead.