Photo from @victorleejw on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- China is poised to overtake India to become the world’s biggest gold market this year
- Apple’s iPad tablets are now being seized from stores in more cities across China
- Chinese smartphone vendor says it’s prepared to post losses in fight against Apple
- 35 Tibetan students detained outside the Chinese embassy in New Delhi
- A tramcar derailed in a coal mine in Hunan province, killing 15 and injuring 3
- Guangzhou is the “happiest city of Guangdong”.