Photo from an anonymous Shanghaiist reader.
A few links to start off your day:
- Private foundations are training pastors to lead China’s Christian awakening.
- Amazing set of photos of protests across China in recent months.
- Chongqing appoints a police chief with no policing background.
- China’s urban migrants hold key to domestic demand.
- The central bank has lowered banks’ reserve requirement ratio.
- China’s Unipec to take less Iran oil in 2012.
- Pressure, Chinese and foreign, driving changes at Foxconn.