Photo by Amjad H.
A few links to start off your day:
- Gay Asian dude says #Linsanity is getting him laid. Wonder what Jeremy Lin will think of this?
- China, Turkey sets aside differences on Syria, sign currency swap deal.
- Chinese automaker Great Wall opens plant in Bulgaria.
- China’s animal rights movement energized by stars like Yao Ming, says Animals Asia Foundation.
- China rejects pleas not to repatriate North Koreans.
- Alibaba Group shells out $2.5 billion to buy out minority shareholders in Alibaba.com privatisation bid.
- China undecided on whether to accept an invitation to discuss the Syrian civil war with other world powers.
- North Korea’s First Vice-Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan arrives in Beijing for nuclear talks with the US.