Photo by Ria Molde on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- Labour Minister Yin Weimin says some foreign companies are exploiting Chinese workers (as if local companies don’t do the same).
- China lambasts US trade bill, won’t adjust yuan.
- Tibetan self-immolators are outcasts, criminals and mentally ill, claims China.
- Xinjiang governor Nur Bekri: Xinjiang militants have ties to Pakistan groups.
- Chinese buying up Bordeaux estates.
- Boeing forms alliance with Chinese jet maker Comac.
- China’s top corn grower to expand acreage, cut soy.
- ‘Political’ delay claimed in Taiwan ex-president Chen Shuibian’s surgery.
- The myth of Chinese exceptionalism.