Photo by Joe Olsson.
A few links to start off your day:
- China posts biggest trade deficit since 1981.
- China needs more legal reforms, and still has problems with transparency, says Supreme People’s Court President Wang Shengjun.
- Bo Xilai finally speaks up about the Wang Lijun saga.
- 24,000 abducted women and children rescued across China in 2011.
- Chinese officials call on Myanmar to restart suspended $3.6 billion power dam project.
- Tourism Australia looks to China’s second tier cities.
- China to launch 100 satellites with 100 rockets between 2011-2015?
- China builds police station at highest border point in Tibet.
- Beijing to set up a “cultural free trade zone” near its airport.