Photo by johey24.
A few links to start off your day:
- Offices and warehouses of two underground Protestant magazines raided in Wenzhou with four detained.
- He’s alive! The family of detained human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng has been allowed to see him for the first time in two years.
- Man detained after leaving his twin baby girls to die outside an old folk’s home.
- Hospital in Shenzhen halts heart surgeries after 4 deaths.
- 3,651 drunk drivers have had their driver’s licenses permanently revoked since an amendment to the Road Traffic Safety Law was passed May 2011.
- Hong Kong court overturns ruling allowing maids to seek residency.
- Taiwan rejects Chinese plea to allow a visit by top World Bank official Justin Lin, who was born on the island but defected to the mainland over 30 years ago.
Primetime dramas make a comeback on Chongqing’s “red channel”.