Photo by @ngl312.
A few links to start off your day:
- China shows “signs of admiration and nervousness” after India’s Agni-V launch, according to the Times of India.
- Hong Kong leader Donald Tsang survives no confidence vote.
- Taiwan’s Democratic Progressive Party kicks off chairmanship election.
- Two Tibetan cousins self-immolate.
- Foreign ministry slams statement by US ambassador Gary Locke on Ni Yulan.
- 16 endangered finless porpoises found dead as the species continues to edge towards extinction.
- Chinese brothers sentenced for roles in phony ID ring in Chicago.
- U.S. coal exports to China may double in 2012.
- China says considering sending observers to Syria.
- Ai Weiwei hits Catch 22 in tax lawsuit.
- China approves new yuan ETFs in Hong Kong.