Photo by @ngl312 on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- Filipinos worldwide to stage protests at Chinese consulates.
- Bo Xilai said to have spied on President Hu Jintao and other top officials.
- $10 bn in credit from China for some European nations.
- Beijing approves building of supply dock in disputed islands for South China Sea activities.
- China buys Boeing 777s, delays Airbus deal.
- China’s fake Panchen Lama makes first tentative steps outside the mainland.
- Nina Porzucki of NPR covers Guangzhou’s “Little Africa”.
- Chinese trade data show impact of global woes.
- Taiwan set for Chinese invasion of investors.