Photo by Dave Marco.
A few links to start off your day:
- Google says it wants to offer a better search experience for users in mainland China. Here’s how.
- Finally — the new iPad is going to debut in China.
- China clamps down ahead of Tiananmen anniversary.
- China urges US to respect its interests in Asia.
- Samsung has farmed out the production of its laptops to Taiwanese manufacturer Compal. Will it be the next Foxconn?
- China and India swell ranks of millionaires in global rich list.
- New constitution of North Korea proclaims nuclear status.