Photo by Jakob Montrasio.
A few links to start off your day:
- Chinese media divided in reactions to liberalisation of the Myanmar press.
- China clamping down on rumours that a body double was used for Gu Kailai in her court case.
- Plants in China that produce U.S. dog treats blamed for killing thousands of pets ‘refuse to let FDA inspectors collect samples’.
- Classes at a Shanghai Catholic seminary delayed indefinitely after new bishop renounces Patriotic Association.
- China to build Ghana a stadium free of charge.
- KPMG sees more Chinese investors buying up Aussie farms.
- China’s next top models bypass the catwalk for the Web.
- World’s oldest male panda dies aged 34 in Berlin.
- The Party rolls out a new five-year plan to tackle corruption.
- Job glut for rising numbers of graduates.
- Singapore-based low-cost long-haul airline Scoot now flies to Tianjin.