Neil Bush is an aspiring commie.
A few links to start off your day:
- Neil Bush, brother of former US president George W Bush, posts a picture of himself on Sina Weibo in commie regalia, and asks “I’m thinking of joining the CCP [Chinese Communist Party]. What do you think of my accessories?”
- In Dongguan, NBA star Jeremy Lin refuses to answer questions on whether he considers himself American, Chinese or Taiwanese, saying “first and foremost, my identity is in Christ.” Duh.
- Car carrying Japan’s ambassador to China, Uichiro Niwa, attacked in Beijing yesterday.
- Taiwan’s environment minister Stephen Shen says men should sit down to urinate.
- German reporters in China complain of harrassment by authorities in joint letter to Angela Merkel.
- Chinese gangsters in Angola extradited.
- China’s protesting Japan’s plans to build stuff on Diaoyu/Senkaku Islands but proceeds with its own infrastructure plans for Sansha/Scarborough Islands.
- China is — what a surprise — the world’s fastest growing market for iOS and Android devices.