Photo by @ccube85.
A few links to start off your day:
- 80 dead and over 800 injured in multiple earthquakes that rocked Yunnan province.
- Hong Kong heads to the polls after its chief executive CY Leung backed down on the compulsory National Education programme.
- Oohlala… Prince Harry may be coming to China.
- Leaders of China and Japan meet for the first time since tensions over disputed islands broke out.
- New economic data details problems in Chinese economy.
- Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper says new Canada-China trade agreement will protect investors.
- China’s jet set grounded by lack of pilots, paperwork.