Photo by johey24.
A few links to start off your day:
- Chinese students not quite flocking to universities in Taiwan.
- Premier Wen Jiabao says he’s confident China will achieve 7.5% growth this year.
- 900000 babies born with birth defects annually in China.
- China offers $1.1B loan deal to Nigeria to build airport terminals, light rail in capital.
- Liberia and China sign $60 million Ministerial Complex agreement.
- Thomas L. Friedman: In China We (Don’t) Trust.
- Haier bid for New Zealand brand highlights China’s record outbound m&a.
- China’s car industry needs to change gears.
- Brazil crushes China 8-0 in a friendly football match.
- California trade office to reopen in China.