Photo by James Griffiths.
A few links to start off your day:
- A protester was crushed to death by a steamroller in Hunan, possibly by order of the town’s vice mayor.
- Hong Kong businessman, Chao Sze-tsung, made headlines around the world after he offered a HK$500 million bounty to any man who would marry his gay daughter.
- President Obama mocked Mitt Romney’s China rhetoric, saying his “record of making money in China meant he would be like a fox guarding a chicken coop.”
- Shinzo Abe, who resigned as Japanese PM in 2007, is tipped to return to the post, Abe is a nationalist and many worry that his election will stoke tensions in the East Asia region.
- “China to have more skyscrapers than the US in five years“, most residents will be forgiven for assuming this was already the case.
- Cosplayer attacked by anti-Japanese mouth-breathers, character she was depicting is Chinese.