Image via: Enjoy Shanghai.
A three year old from the UK has died after he was struck by a screen which fell on top of him in a restaurant in Shanghai’s Huangpu district.
Police are investigating the incident, according to the Shanghai Daily, but have not disclosed any more details.
Local media reported the incident took place around 9pm in a restaurant in downtown Huangpu district. The boy wash rushed to Huangpu District Central hospital but was dead on arrival according to Yang Lixin, a doctor who spoke to the Shanghai Daily.
According to Dongfang Net, the restaurant in question is Kervan Orient Express, near Jiujiang Road (not to be confused with Kervan Turk, on Hankou Road).
[Via: Beijing Cream]