A 32 year old Taiwanese man got the shock of his life when he accidentally set off a box of fireworks while using a portable stove in his underwear, ET Today reports.
The man, surnamed Ye, was playing video games in his underwear when he decided to make something to eat. Rather than stop gaming and concentrate on cooking, Ye brought his portable stove into the room with him, slapped a saucepan of ramen onto it and continued playing.
Also in the room however was a box of fireworks. As the stove heated up, it ignited the rockets, sending them flying across the room… into Ye’s crotch. All 20 rockets struck Ye, mostly in the only part of his body that was, fortunately, somewhat covered.
Alerted by his screams of pain, neighbours rushed to the scene and then called an ambulance. Ye was later released from hospital with minor bruises and burns to his crotch and genitals.
[Image credit: @senzasian // Via: Rocket News 24]