In case you missed them, here are the top stories this week:
1. Sorta actress Lindsay Lohan comes to Shanghai. Then loses her laptop full of nude pics.
2. Chen Guangbiao wants to buy the Wall Street Journal after a failed bid for the New York Times, then leaves us speechless with his vainglorious namecard. And oh, you too can have your own Chen Guangbiao-style namecard.
3. Photos: Behind the scenes of the Chinese National Pole Dancing Team
4. Photos: Qingdao University’s flight attendant recruitment pageant
5. Photos: Marathon-running Hangzhou woman gains huge online following, is hot
6. Spotted: Bikini-clad girl in BMW holds sign reading ‘Ravish me all you want’
7. Sffcccks, Zare and H&N among other hilarious installations on Wuxi’s ‘street of fakes’
8. Taipei vs. Beijing: A traveler’s perspective
9. Baoji residents purposely violate traffic laws to meet the ‘most beautiful female police officer’
10. Cop pulls a gun on orange-picking grandma
[Image credit: Five Mountains Photo Sect Alliance]