In what can only be described as a horror story come-to-life, a Qingdao woman’s eyes were pasted together after she used super-adhesive glue instead of eyedrops by mistake.
The 47-year-old woman said in reports that she had been carrying the drops around with her because of her enflamed eyes. One day at work, she used the eyedrops and set them on her desk not too far off from a bottle of glue. Fatal mistake.
When she reached to get her eyedrops, she grabbed the glue instead and administered them into her eyes. Fortunately, the woman was rushed doctor and her eyesight has recovered.
By Isabel Quan
[via That’s Shanghai]