Following last year’s stellar line-up, we present yet another edition of “kids getting trapped in crazy places”. This time around: another washing machine.
A playful three-year-old girl got herself trapped in a washing machine while her parents were sleeping yesterday morning in the Nanhui area of Pudong. Her painful groans awoke the family and they called the firefighters immediately.
Eventually, the fire crew used the hydraulic tools to break the machine from the outside and the little girl remained unharmed.
This isn’t the first case of its kind. Last year in October, a video released online showed a baby being rescued after he somehow got stuck inside the spin-dryer of a washing machine. A month before, two toddlers were found dead in a washing machine at their home in Jiangxi province after they’d reportedly crawled inside while playing and suffocated.
By Daniel Zhang
[Images via Weibo]