Earlier this month, we brought you the antics of a 20-year-old Taiwanese university student so freaked out by a cockroach in her home that she called the cops.
Well, now it’s payback time.
In Taiwanese girl vs. cockroach round two, an employee sent to clean up office premises in Chungli had the inventive idea of killing a roach she’d found via positively medieval “baptism by fire”. Following his fiery death, the young girl then tossed the crispy creepy-crawly into the toilet—and this is where her plan quite literally backfired.
Having previously disposed of all manner of discarded detergents down said bog, the toilet bowl had become a Molotov cocktail waiting to happen. As soon as the smoking insect hit the volatile water, the whole thing went up like eight thousand jars of wildfire. Luckily, no one was harmed by the minuscule menace’s posthumous wrath.
Office employees present at the time were shocked but undaunted, saying “The dwarf has played his little trick. He can only play it once.”
We’re just waiting for this lady to accuse the employee of infanticide.
By Ryan Kilpatrick