Doctors were confused as all hell to find eight straightened steel paperclips in the stomach of a man from Guangzhou who claims to have swallowed them in the midst of a heated argument with his wife. That’ll show her?
The fellow from Guangzhou, called A Biao, rationally decided to straighten and swallow more than 10 eight-centimeter long steel strips following a drunk argument with his beloved a couple of months ago.
Obviously, his stomach lining didn’t appreciate the new incomers. “A Biao explained he had passed several of the clips two days later, but after two months developed sharp abdominal pains that left him unable to walk straight,” Ecns.cn shared.
Doctors from the Zhujiang Hospital of Southern Medical University successfully removed the paperclips and the man is now recovering.
Yet another reason to keep drunk people away from edible-sized objects of all assortments.
Please don’t eat paperclips.
By Aliaume Leroy
[Image via Ecns.cn]