The pencil has stayed in Leibo’s stomach for years.
Have you ever been so mad that you just wanna shove a pencil down your throat? Apparently that’s what happened to one man in Sichuan, who swallowed a 17-centimeter-long pencil in a fit of anger after getting into a fight with his father five years ago.
Yesterday, the 28-year-old man finally went to have the pencil removed, and remarkably, it hadn’t managed to puncture any of his organs, according to People’s Daily.
Lei Bo said that he’d had a stomachache for two hours right after he swallowed the pencil. After that, he said he’d eaten too much food, and everything seemed very normal except for a stomachache that he attributed to overeating.
Apparently he didn’t think much about it until five years later, when he went to the hospital.
Lei Bo’s doctor told reporters that the pencil is about 17 centimeters long and had been extremely corroded by stomach acid. The pencil lead had also been dissolved in Lei Bo’s gastric antrum and duodenum.
By Lucy Liu
[Images via People Daily]