Working independently is great. Working independently together is better.
Say hi to the city’s newest co-working space. Shanghaiist HQ has just moved to a brand new office at a fantastic location on Huaihai Middle Road, and we’ve got a few desks available to rent to a few cool individuals.
If you need a nice, cosy, affordable workspace downtown, this might just be what you’re looking for. You’ll be a great fit with us whether you’re a freelancer, an independent consultant or an entrepreneur working on your latest startup. We especially welcome creative types to come work with us — designers, programmers, copywriters, translators, marketers, event planners, photographers, videographers, etc.
Why you should co-work with us:
– We have blazing-fast 100Mbps internet in the office!
– You’ll get to work with a bunch of really cool people who are passionate about what they do
– You’ll meet new friends here, maybe even team up with them on new projects and launch new businesses together
– You’ll get to bounce around your wild wacky ideas with people who know Shanghai (and China),
– And believe you me, there’s a lot we can do to help you succeed if we like what you do!
– On the cross-roads of Huaihai Middle Road and Huashan Road
– Literally just a minute’s walk away from Jiaotong University station (Line 10/11) and 8 minutes walk from Xujiahui (Line 1/9/11)
– Pay-as-you-go: RMB 950-1500 per month, and no up-front deposit! (Or, if you like, try us for a day, or a week!)
Check us out and have a chat with us over coffee!
Sign up below: