You’ll never wanna eat your food on the go again after seeing what happened to this kid in Hubei. The 12-year-old boy actually had a pair of steel chopsticks lodged into his throat as he was walking and eating some lunch.
The boy had just purchased the food and was walking back to school when he was hit by a woman on a scooter who was on her way to deliver some lunch to her own son. As the boy fell to the ground, the chopsticks pierced through his neck and became jammed into his throat.
Doctors were able to safely remove the chopsticks without harming the boy, a fortunate outcome considering the seemingly innocuous utensils can straight up kill a man.
[Video: Apple Daily English via “>YouTube]