A 10-year-old boy arrived at an Anhui fire station on May 17 desperately seeking help after he’d gotten his male bits stuck inside the zipper of his jeans.
According to his father, the boy had been using the toilet when he pulled up his pants’ zipper too quickly and found himself in a jam. After several attempts to help his son, the father had no choice but to deliver him to a nearby fire station.
The fourth-grader was brought into the fire station’s garage and examined under bright lights by at least five firefighters. After minutes of careful tugging, the group decided to use pliers to cut off the end bit of the zipper, an incredibly difficult task considering what they were working with.
Working slowly and with utmost precision, firefighters were finally able to remove the zipper. The child who’d been victim of the its perilous grip suffered mainly from shock and pain, and was sent to the hospital afterwards for disinfection.
Watch the video here:
In January, it took five firefighters to save this pussy from a mousetrap. Keep up the hard work, boys!
By Sharon Choi