This year’s most infamous acts of public hanky panky. Let’s get it on.
10) Yunnan village official caught on video groping woman at KTV, she asks for 300 RMB per fondle
A short vulgar video that seems taken from an earlier era hit the Chinese internet earlier this month featuring a local official feeling up a woman at a local KTV parlor.
Very retro, but not terribly scandalous any more.
9) Chinese billionaire pays 50 million RMB to hire Japanese porn star as his ‘personal assistant’
Rumors hit the internet in May that Japanese porn star Rola Misaki had signed a lucrative 15 year contract with a mysterious Chinese billionaire to act as his personal assistant with some speculating that the 50 million yuan contract included a special “intimate relations” clause.
Scandalous, sure, but it seems more like a hoax or PR stunt than anything.
8) Love is in the air: Taipei couple caught having sex on restaurant bench
Sex isn’t just for Japanese AV stars and local government officials, it is also practiced by horny middle-aged couples in Taipei on top of benches outside restaurants.
7) Gansu principal punished after video of sexy KTV antics leaked
Even middle school principals aren’t immune to the lure of the KTV, a three minute long video was leaked online in July starring a middle-aged woman eating some snacks while grinding on the crotch of one Gansu principal.
6) Guangdong man detained for extorting officials with photoshopped porn pictures
After running up 100,000 yuan in gambling losses, one man from Guangdong tried to win big by blackmailing officials with photoshopped pornographic images.
5) Jiangsu village official caught on video trying to rip off woman’s top at local restaurant
Sure, it’s just another model official “caught” on video with a probable prostitute, but the sheer sleaziness of the footage combined with the gleaming gold watch and ring the official is wearing just pushes this one up a few notches.
4) Beijing company offers night with Japanese porn star as year-end bonus
While it’s typical for Chinese companies to offer a hongbao to its employees as a bonus ahead of the Chinese New Year, one tech firm in Beijing was rumored to be offering a bit more with a year-end gift that one lucky winner would probably not be bringing home to show the missus: a Japanese porn star.
3) Lin Chi-ling denies her involvement in explosive Taiwanese celebrity prostitution scandal
Prostitution rumors scandalized the Taiwanese celebrity world this year and at the center of all the gossip is Taiwan’s superstar model and actress Lin Chi-ling. Lin has furiously denied any involvement in an international prostitution bust that was rumored to include four A-list celebrities charging NT$2 million ($60,000) or more for sexual services.
2) Mainland couple caught having sex in the open outside Hong Kong college
In April, two mainland Chinese students were spotted having sex in public outside of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University for an impressive 45 minutes before finally getting shooed off by police.
1) Sex tape filmed in Beijing UNIQLO dressing room goes viral
In what was likely the most viral video of 2015, a couple filmed themselves having sex in the fitting room of a Beijing Uniqlo shop. After being uploaded onto WeChat, the video quickly became the top trending topic everywhere.
WE LEAVE YOU WITH THIS…
Woman working out at home.
Posted by Shanghaiist on Saturday, December 19, 2015