The following is a message from our sponsor:
You are creative and passionate about media arts. Now make it a career you will love. In just one intense year with the Shanghai Vancouver Film School, you can get the skills, knowledge, and industry expertise to launch a career.
Shanghai Vancouver Film School is a joint venture between Shanghai University and Vancouver Film School, a recognized world leader in entertainment arts education, with the support of various municipal agencies of the Shanghai government.
About the Program
The keys to the SHVFS educational model are structured intensity and immersion in the industry. This was founded on the philosophy that one year of concentrated work, that balances industry-led theory and hands-on production, gives students the necessary skills to craft a professional-level portfolio or reel.
Choose from one of these 5 full-time, one-year programs:
- Film Production
- 3D Animation and Visual Effects
- Acting for Film and Television
- Sound Design for Visual Media
- Makeup for Film and Television.
All courses are taught in English and you’ll receive hands-on training from award-winning entertainment and design pros who know what it takes to make it as professionals in the industry. Mentors work closely with you throughout the year to help you understand the industry and craft a killer portfolio, résumé, and reel.
Graduation from a SHVFS program will prepare you for employment with the increasing number of Hollywood studios that are choosing to locate in Shanghai, a key hub in the world’s fastest growing film market.
How to Apply
1. Fill in the online application form.
2. Email your portfolio, scanned copies of your educational certificates and your passport to [email protected] (Email title: your name + the course you have applied for).
3. A course consultant from the admissions office will respond to you via telephone or email within three workdays.
Deadline for the Spring 2016 intake is FEB 25.
The term starts on MAR 7.
149 Yanchang Road, Building 1