Firefighters and police were called in to a massage parlor in Hangzhou over the weekend in order to extract a boy’s head from a massage bed.
According to Sina, the boy visited the parlor on Sunday afternoon with his parents. While they were enjoying their massage, he amused himself on another bed by sticking his head all the way through the hole, ruining his parents relaxation when he started to cry that he couldn’t pull it back out.
Police were called, but it wasn’t until firefighters arrived that the boy was rescued, through the delicate process of holding the kid upside-down while pushing his head up and through the hole.
While he may not be able to enjoy a massage for the rest of his life, he was uninjured otherwise.
It may surprise you, but this isn’t the first time this kind of thing has happened. Back in 2013, a little girl got her head stuck in a massage table and firefighters were forced to break it open (the table not the head), in order to save her.
[Images via Sina]