The Dragon Boat Festival, or Duanwu Festival, happens in just a few days. And for those of you that still haven’t planned what you’ll do over the long weekend — well, you’re in luck, because the wonderful guys from Wanna Travel have got it all planned out for you, with unforgettable getaways planned for June 9-11 to three fantastic locations: Pan’an County, Gongyu and Guilin/Yangshuo! Read on for all the details.
1. Hike through breathtaking Pan’an County, Zhejiang’s very own oxygen bar
Zhejiang’s Pan’an County promises incredible mountain scenery, azure rivers, green valleys, stunning waterfalls, ancient townscapes and fresh, crisp air that has made it known as the province’s very own oxygen bar. On this trip, you’ll get to visit a gorgeous stone village and observe local rural life. You’ll also get to hike through rice terraces, enjoy breathtaking views at a waterfall and learn to make dumplings from locals. [￥999]
2. Camp under the stars in Gongyu, the “Shangri-La of the East”
If you’re planning to turn off your cell phone, unplug from your wifi, then go cold turkey with this camping trip to Gongyu, the “Shangri-La of the East”. You’ll get to hike through some of the most colourful landscapes of the region, taking in the sights of rice terraces, bamboo forests and tea plantations, and camp in an isolated Chinese village at the the height of 600 meters above sea level. There’s also a water gun fight that you won’t forget. Bring your own tent (or rent one when you get to the village) and get ready to sleep under the stars. [￥899]
3. Explore the rice terraces of Guilin and the spectacular scenery of Yangshuo
If you’re looking to travel somewhere further, explore what Guilin has to offer by hiking through its cascading rice terraces and biking in its countryside to Moon Hill. You’ll be bowled over by the beauty of Guilin’s huge, naturally forged Karst hills and caves, and its cassia forests. On Day 2 of your tour, a three-hour ride takes you to Yangshuo, where you’ll get to enjoy a 2-hour bamboo raft ride as you take in the breathtakingly beautiful scenery here. [￥1,670, does not include flights to Guilin]
First things first!
1. Read the itinerary carefully, and note what the pricing includes and what it doesn’t.
2. Flights, where applicable, are NOT included. You’ll need to make your own arrangements
3. A ￥500 deposit is required to secure each spot in a tour.
Signing up is as easy as A-B-C!
1. Sign-up in the form below
2. Wait to receive a booking confirmation and further instructions.
3. Pay a ￥500 deposit.
STEP 2: Wait to receive a booking confirmation and further instructions.
STEP 3: Pay a ￥500 deposit.
or wechat Wanna_Travel for details.