the city’s biggest, baddest networking club for people in the food and beverage industry run by Yannick Lequellenec and Nicolas Kubler,
heads to The Cut Steak & Fries, one of the best modern casual steakhouses in town.
12th of December 2016, Monday 8pm
¥130 (early bird pricing – before 11th) | ¥150 (at the door)
The Cut Steak & Fries
RM606, 6F, IAPM Mall, 999 Huaihai Zhong Road, // 淮海中路999号 环贸IAPM广场 6楼606室
Line 10 & 1 South Shaanxi Road Station // Line 1 & 7 Changshu Road Station
Who should attend
1. Chefs and aspiring chefs.
2. Restaurant owners and managers.
3. Job-seekers and recruiters in the F&B industry.
Why you should attend
1. Get connected with movers and shakers in Shanghai’s F&B industry.
Meet all the great people that could very well be your next partner in crime,
and stay on the forefront of the industry by exchange ideas and advice.
2. Meet potential employers and recruits.
Stay open to new opportunities out there in the market,
or find great talent to hire!
3. Enter the lucky draw and win great prizes
Need we say more???
1. Click on the ‘BUY TICKETS’ orange button below
2. Fill in the form
3. Make your ¥130 payment for your ticket via Wechat or Alipay
4. Show up, say your name at the door, and get ready to mingle!