Good nudity, bad nudity, we saw it all and then some in 2016.
10) Netizens take a close look at ultra-high-resolution panoramic shot of the Bund, spot a naked dude
A 24.9-billion-pixel panoramic photograph of the Bund became a viral sensation back in February, but not for any of the reasons that the photographer had likely intended.
9) ‘Drag queen’ in a g-string goes shopping in Shenzhen supermarket, netizens baffled
In May, shoppers at a Shenzhen supermarket got an eye-full of more merchandise than they had bargained for when a man wearing a pair of wicked knee high boots, a flamingo crop top and raunchy undies with a hole in the butt sauntered nonchalantly through the aisles.
8) Heartbroken dude rolls around on street naked after getting rejected on Valentine’s Day
Sometimes, love makes you do the wacky.
7) Dude sprawls naked across street, pretends like he was hit by woman driving Mercedes-Benz
One man in Zhejiang province took the traditional art of pengci to a whole new, never-before-seen level that hopefully we will never have to see ever again.
6) Couple snap nude photos at night in the streets of Dali, get detained by police after pics go viral
Some later tried to claim that the couple’s pics were “art.” Dali police held a different opinion.
5) Woman tries to take private nude photo shoot beside lake in Dali, pics get leaked online by driver
The woman said that the nude photos were her own individual and artistic project. They had purposefully gone to the park very early in the morning, so as not to disturb the locals. Before stripping down to nothing, they made sure that absolutely no one was in the area. However, it turns out that there was someone in the area… the driver who had taken them their.
4) Tibetan netizens upset by pictures of woman posing nude beside sacred lake in Tibet
As we’ve learned, not everyone is a fan of nudity, that includes some Tibetan netizens who weren’t pleased about seeing a woman’s bare butt in front of their sacred lake back in April.
3) Sex tape shot in Shanghai hotel room overlooking Lujiazui skyline goes viral, gets wiped from Weibo
What a view.
2) Photos of woman posing without any panties at Beijing IKEA go viral, IKEA denies it’s behind pics
The photos were posted onto Weibo back in July with the caption: “I finally know why people in Beijing love shopping in IKEA.”
1) Very risqué ‘One Finger Challenge’ hits the Chinese internet
Typically, viral fitness challenges on the Chinese internet leave most bored and/or annoyed. But not this one.