Have you missed us foodies? Because we sure did. The Shanghaiist Brunch Society has prepared your bellies with something amazing in the new year! On February the 12th Sunday, we are holding a glorious Spanish-themed brunch from authentic canapés, paellas and desserts freshly prepared for you from the folks over at Avenue. Whether you’d like to meet new friends or just hang out with old ones, you decide. For only ¥168, you’ll be indulging in four courses of gastronomical fiesta and a welcome drink. Scroll down for a sneak peek and book your seats.
Located in the heart of Xujiahui, Avenue focuses on providing the best Spanish tapas and beverages in town. Once you enter the restaurant, you’ll find yourself surrounded in a modern yet luxurious atmosphere, along with a gorgeous rooftop overlooking the Xujiahui Park.
Why you should attend
1. Meet new friends – or just hang out with old ones!
2. Indulge in delicious Spanish food.
3. Receive vouchers and goodies from our sponsors.
Signing up is as easy as A-B-C
1. Click on the book-now button at the bottom of the page or scan the form’s QR code.
2. Make a deposit payment of ¥30 for your booking via Wechat or Alipay.
3. Show up and get ready to eat and meet!
4. Pay the rest at the venue after your’ve enjoyed your meal.
Feb 12 2017 Sunday 1pm
844 West Hengshan Road // 横山西路 844号
4 courses ¥168
Prawn & piquillo tortilla Tortilla (V)
Chicken mousse with quail egg
Seafood paella with cuttlefish & prawns in black ink sauce
Orecchiette pasta in tomato sauce with sherry tomato, cucumber, pumpkin & pine nuts
Omelette with wild mushroom, parmesan cheese, rocket salad & potato wedges
Optional + ¥50 free flow sangria
Additional a la carte items available
What To Expect
844 Hengshan Road // 衡山路 844号