Get your brunch appetites ready for another gastronomical journey with the Shanghaiist Brunch Society on April 9th Sunday 1pm. We are holding an oh so Parisian-themed brunch for you from foie gras with black truffle omelette to the signature beef bourguignon, thoughtfully prepared by Claire from the modern French bistrot behind East Nanjing Road Epices & Foie Gras. Whether you’d like to catch up with your old pals or make new friends, you choose! For ¥198 per person, you’ll be enjoying three courses with a drink. Add on ¥70 for the free flow mimosa option. Seats are limited so be sure to book ’em quick down below.
Why you should attend
1. Make new friends – or just hang out with old ones!
2. Indulge in delicious French food.
3. Receive vouchers and goodies from our sponsors.
Signing up is as easy as A-B-C
1. Click on the book-now button at the bottom of the page or scan the form’s QR code.
2. Make a deposit payment of ¥50 for your booking via Wechat or Alipay.
3. Show up and get ready to eat and meet!
4. Pay the rest at the venue after your’ve enjoyed your meal.
Main: Pan-seared foie gras and black truffle omelette on asparagus 松露鹅肝炒蛋佐白竹笋
¥198 per person
One drink 一杯饮料
soft drink, coffee or fresh juice 软饮, 咖啡或鲜果汁
Ham & cheese croissant 焗烤火腿芝士羊角面包
Main 主菜 (choose one选一)
Pan-seared foie gras and black truffle omelette on asparagus
Slow cooked salmon with sweet pepper sauce
Creme Brulee 焦糖布丁
+¥70 to enjoy free flow mimosa until 330pm 畅饮橙汁起泡酒至 330pm
309 Hankou Road // 汉口路 309号
Subway: Line 2 & 10, East Nanjing Road Station, Exit 2
地铁二号线, 10号线: 南京东路站, 2号出口
Starter: ham and cheese croissant
Main: White tuna steak slow cooked with basic sauce 秘制风味烤白金枪鱼佐罗勒汁
Dessert: Creme Brulee 焦糖布丁