Take a moment and picture yourself on your dream vacation. Are you feasting on exotic, local cuisine by the beach? Or are you sitting on a boat, watching ancient monuments pass by? Whichever vision it is, Thomas Cook will fulfill it this October Golden Week. Providing you with affordable holiday packages to the beautiful lands of Cambodia and Thailand, this offer is sure to satisfy your wanderlust.
Cambodia is one of the must-see destinations in one’s lifetime. The spectacular Angkor Wat complex in Siem Reap attracts travellers from all around the world and rightly so. Experiences such as a journey down the iconic Mekong River will make your holiday in Cambodia truly unforgettable.
Cambodia is for you if you…
1. Have a passion for art and history. Angkor Wat is a mecca for ancient history buffs and art enthusiasts alike. Visit a temple, stop, sit and slowly absorb your surroundings
2. Are an avid photographer. Anyone who enjoys using a camera is in for a photographic treat. There is so much to see and capture: Angkor Wat’s reflection on a moat at sunrise, hidden temples in the jungle, and portraits of locals in their daily life.
3. Love getting a good deal! Cambodia is amazingly affordable. You can get a meal for RMB 10 per person. Quit complaining about travel being for rich people, just put aside a few RMB a week, and get to Cambodia before everyone else finds out and prices go up!
Thomas Cook’s Cambodia package
4 Nights in a hotel in Siem Reap with breakfast
Transfer from the airport to your hotel on arrival
A portable Wi-Fi device to stay connected during your stay
Beaches, rainforests and mountains, this beautiful province has it all. Phuket literally means ”mountain jewel” and it is the largest island of Thailand with 36 beaches. Also known for its fresh and abundant seafood, we’ve come up with a few more reasons why you should go there this October.
Phuket is for you if you…
1. Think holidays should be about Sea, Sun & Fun. Phuket’s range of islands will please even the pickiest beach lovers! There are hundreds of unique islands to explore, whether you want to snorkel, dive or just make sand castles.
2. Love eating Thai food. Some of Thailand’s most delicious food can be eaten from street vendors! From the spicy tom yum soups to papaya salad or the world renowned pad thai, their hot and sour dishes can all be whipped up in seconds.
3. Are a thrill seeker. Phuket’s beauty goes far beyond the beach. The hillsides overflow with thick forest that is great for zip-lining, rock climbing, white-water rafting or jungle trekking.
Thomas Cook’s Phuket package
5 nights accommodation with breakfast
One-way transfer from the airport on arrival
As holiday experts with over 175 years’ experience, Thomas Cook have perfect escapes for you, whether you’re into adventure or prefer lazing by the pool, they provide all-inclusive holidays, cruise deals, beach breaks, family holidays available for all budgets.
400-100-6262 (press 5 for English service)