A truly glorious fight video has gone viral on Chinese social media showing some drunken foreigners duking it out inside a Shenzhen McDonald’s.
Here’s a quick blow-by-blow account of the brawl:
- The fight involved four men, two parties of two: one younger (Young Blue Shirt Guy and Steve) and the other older (Old Blue Shirt Guy and Salmon Shirt Guy).
- It’s completely unclear what the fight is about.
- After some talking, hugging, light fondling, and arm wrestling, the brawl begins and almost immediately Old Blue Shirt Guy who started the fracas appears to lose his will to fight after getting his glasses knocked off his head.
- Fortunately for him, his friend, Salmon Shirt Guy comes to the rescue, fiercely attacking Young Blue Shirt Guy from behind, trying to get him into a headlock, and then throwing some haymakers.
- Young Blue Shirt Guy dodges these punches before hitting Salmon Shirt Guy with an insult “You’re fucking old, motherfucker,” the force of which appears to send his opponent straight into the automated order machine—headfirst.
- At this point, another foreigner can be seen at one of the tables, calmly chowing down on his burger, seemingly unconcerned that the fight is getting closer and closer to him.
- Young Blue Shirt Guy’s friend, Steve, finally starts getting involved. Not by throwing punches, but by playing mediator and trying to cool tensions.
- He somehow succeeds in this effort by telling everyone: “I have chicken!”
- Steve is the man.
The footage was first uploaded online by Reddit user agrengs, who would like to clarify that he doesn’t know any of these people.
Watch below on YouTube:
Or on Tencent Video:
After making the rounds on WeChat, the video has since ended up being shared by Chinese news sites. On Weibo, Chinese netizens were quick to call the brawl’s participants “foreign trash” and note that this should be shown the next time that a Chinese tourist does something embarrassing abroad.
Meanwhile, the clip has even been shared on Instagram by none other than Snoop Dogg: