Yesterday, a Fujian man’s washing machine broke down. To figure out what was wrong, he stuck his head inside to get a good look around and quickly discovered the problem — he was stuck.
Apparently, he even carried out his inspection with the machine still on, reports NetEase. Fortunately, his roommates were there to save him. They turned off the machine and then tried unsuccessfully to pull him out with all their might. After recovering from nearly dying of laughter, they called emergency services.
Firefighters arrived and also tried their hand at pulling him out, but he was stuck in there good. Not wanting the man to live out the rest of his life as a (washing) machine head, firefighters decided the only thing to do was to use the blow torch.
Covering the man from the burning sparks, they went to work and successfully released him from his prison.
Aha! We think we see the problem now.
Usually around these parts, it’s kids getting stuck inside washing machines, but some people just never seem to grow up.
Or maybe he had just watched a certain advertisement and wondered what would happen:
[Images via NetEase]