the city’s biggest, baddest networking club for people in the food and beverage industry,
heads to Atto Primo on the Bund.
25 July 2016, Monday 8pm
￥120 (early bird pricing – before 24 July) | ￥150 (at the door)
2F, 20 Guangdong Road 广东20号2楼
Who should attend
1. Chefs and aspiring chefs.
2. Restaurant owners and managers.
3. Job-seekers and recruiters in the F&B industry.
Why you should attend
1. Get connected with movers and shakers in Shanghai’s F&B industry.
Meet all the great people that could very well be your next partner in crime,
and stay on the forefront of the industry by exchange ideas and advice.
2. Meet potential employers and recruits.
Stay open to new opportunities out there in the market,
or find great talent to hire!
3. Enjoy great food, great vibes.
Om nom nom…
Need we say more???
Confirm your attendance to enjoy early bird pricing!
1. Sign-up in the form below
2. Make a ￥120 for your booking via Wechat or Alipay (scan QR codes below)
3. Wait to receive a confirmation for your booking.