the city’s biggest, baddest networking club for people in the food and beverage industry,
heads to Zasag, a rustic Tibetan restaurant located in the middle of the French concession, a real hidden gem with a Tibetan band.
26 September 2016, Monday 8pm
￥130 (early bird pricing – before 25 September) | ￥150 (at the door)
1731 Huashan Road // 华山路1731号
Line 10, Jiao Tong University stop, exit 1
Who should attend
1. Chefs and aspiring chefs.
2. Restaurant owners and managers.
3. Job-seekers and recruiters in the F&B industry.
Why you should attend
1. Get connected with movers and shakers in Shanghai’s F&B industry.
Meet all the great people that could very well be your next partner in crime,
and stay on the forefront of the industry by exchange ideas and advice.
2. Meet potential employers and recruits.
Stay open to new opportunities out there in the market,
or find great talent to hire!
3. Indulge in great food at rustic Tibetan restaurant.
Om nom nom…
4. Enjoy great vibes with the live Tibetan band.
Need we say more???
Confirm your attendance to enjoy early bird pricing!
1. Sign-up in the form below
2. Make a ￥130 for your booking via Wechat or Alipay (scan QR codes below)
3. Wait to receive a confirmation for your booking.