We all know that escalators and elevators are out to get us, but apparently now revolving doors are as well.
On Sunday, a 4-year-old girl was playing in a revolving door at the entrance of a hotel in Fuyang city, Anhui province, when she fell to the ground and got her foot stuck underneath the automatic door.
Scary footage from CCTV News shows the petrified little girl lying on the ground while firefighters go to work on the revolving door in an attempt to free her.
Fortunately for the girl, Chinese firefighters have recently been tasked with removing a ring from a man’s penis and two powerful magnets from another man’s testicles. So lifting up the door was no sweat.
Following the frightening incident, the girl was rushed to the hospital where doctors found only a few minor bruises.
Watch the video below:
[Video via CCTV News]