the city’s biggest, baddest networking club for people in the food and beverage industry run by Yannick Lequellenec and Nicolas Kubler,
heads to House of Roosevelt, a stylish lifestyle establishment featuring premium wines and fine dining on The Bund.
31 October 2016, Monday 8pm
¥130 (early bird pricing – before 30 October) | ¥150 (at the door)
House of Roosevelt
27 East Zhongshanyi Road // 中山东一路 27号
Line 2, East Nanjing Road station
Who should attend
1. Chefs and aspiring chefs.
2. Restaurant owners and managers.
3. Job-seekers and recruiters in the F&B industry.
Why you should attend
1. Get connected with movers and shakers in Shanghai’s F&B industry.
Meet all the great people that could very well be your next partner in crime,
and stay on the forefront of the industry by exchange ideas and advice.
2. Meet potential employers and recruits.
Stay open to new opportunities out there in the market,
or find great talent to hire!
3. Indulge in great food with an amazing view at The Bund.
Om nom nom…
4. Enter the lucky draw and win prizes valued up to ¥20,000.
Need we say more???
Confirm your attendance to enjoy early bird pricing
1. Click on the ‘BUY TICKETS’ orange button below
2. Fill in the form
3. Make your ¥130 payment for your ticket via Wechat or Alipay.
4. Show up, say your name at the door, and get ready to mingle!
[See Google map]
[See Baidu map]