You may be intrigued by what China has to offer. Or you‘re already here and ready for a new challenge in your career. But you don’t know where to start as most sites are in Chinese. Enter Expats Express, a new mobile app that aims to help foreigners land their dream job in China. Here are a few of the top jobs available on their platform right now.
Job type: Full-time, 5 days per week
Work time: 8:30am – 17:15pm
Subsidies: ¥5500-8000 per month (negotiable)
Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects from inception to completion and to ensure company and customer expectations are met with regards to product quality, cost and project lead-time. This position will also be required to follow up with vendors and customers on project status and confirm shipping schedules product designer: Designer is expected to employ a range of creative design, craft and engineering skills and process to design and shape product for a variety of applications – finished goods, sub-assemblies, components, advertising materials (fliers, sale sheets, catalogs), instructions packaging, and any other corporate communication. Requires balance of innovative engineering design, functional requirements and aesthetic appeal for printing, prototypes, small production or mass manufacturing. Designer will be involved with more than one design brief at a time. This job provide meals and visa, the company will assist you apply visa and cover the cost.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Bachelor’s degree, engineering or business management
– 3-5 years’ professional experience in plastic, metal and soft goods productions
– Excellent teamwork skills
– Quality Assurance knowledge and experience
– Proven ability to work with little supervision and report back to senior management
– The ability to define and launch new products & projects within the business systems
– Good image and elegant
– Have good communication and organization skill, good at solving problems
– Able to work under pressure and be able to work well
– In strict accordance with the implementation of the hotel
Non-native English Teacher
A Kids’ center in Beijing needs non-native teachers with good accent. Bachelor degree minimum. working time is 20-30 hours in Beijing. Including housing and provides Z visa.
Work hours: 6 days off per month, work time 8am – 5:30pm (work hours are negotiable)
Subsidies: ¥20000-40000 per month, ¥240000-480000 per year
This company mainly produces and sells children’s toys, plush toys, pet supplies, textile design and so on.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
– Over 2 years of Leading a team; multi-disciplinary Design Firm experience preferred
– Excellent visual communicator and storyteller
– Demonstrable mastery and passion for graphic design skills and process
– Over 5 years of visual graphic design, preferably in consumer applications, retail and/or hospitality industries
Cruise Service Training
Work hours: no more than 8 hours per day; 4 days off per month
Salary: ￥5,000-10,000. Provide visa, apartment and meals
Need female to teach students (18-30 years old) oral English and western food, bar aspects of professional knowledge English and help students pass the interview. Start time ASAP.
– Undergraduate degree
– Pleasant personality, Female
– With western restaurant and bar experience preferred
– Speak English and Chinese well
– Non-native English speakers are preferred
CSOFT is looking for a creative, driven individual to support our Globalization Institute (CGI), a research arm under CSOFT International that focuses on analyzing globalization maturity in four core industries—healthcare, high technology, new energy, and consumer goods and services. Based on soft and hard data evaluation metrics, the CGI research team is responsible for analyzing the global footprint of participating company’s and performing thorough surveys of the firm’s globalization management effectiveness to better understand overall global competiveness. In correlation with CSOFT’s globalization team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for using their hands-on attitude and experience to manage international accounts, deliver tailor-made solutions and guide rising companies towards actionable solutions for stimulating innovation, encouraging global expansion, and promoting long-term growth.
– Conduct business analysis and works to identify project requirements across the project team, often interacting cross-organizationally to ensure all impacted areas are identified and requirements are implemented.
– Facilitate, communicate, collaborate and negotiate between customer and technical teams to implement key research developments and findings.
– Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and liaise with involved project managers as the central points of contact on all assigned projects.
– Study our client’s processes, services/products and develop innovative solutions for real business challenges
– Help construct and test prototypes/processes and identify opportunities for improvement of processes or controls.
– Education: Undergraduate.
– Native or close to native English speaker with good English writing skills and intermediate level spoken Chinese
– Project management / business or system analysis experience.
– Strong written and verbal communication, including the ability to diplomatically advocate for the appropriate support staffing levels.
– Experience presenting effectively to non-technical and executive audiences.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Possess analytic and problem solving skills
– Irrespective of your degree or background, you should possess exceptional skills in problem-solving, customer relationship management and leadership skills.
– Strong team player. Collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
– Familiarity with localization industry will be a plus
– Plan and carry out daily meeting and traveling schedule based on executive’s needs;
– Assist in developing business talks and translation integrated with company’s scenarios and plans;
– Support executive’s educational / promotional presentations around Asia and China;
– Follow up and maintain relationships with VIP clients when needed; 5. Write and translate business lecture or report.
– Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university;
– A meticulous nature and an extremely high attention to details;
– A keen business sense, strong adaptability, communication and writing skills of Chinese and English Language
– Rigorous work, strong planning, analytical thinking, responsibility and team spirit;
– Frequent travelling throughout China and Asia involved;
– Native English speakers from North America are welcomed;
– Confident working with male executive.
– Above the age of 25.
– Salary: negotiable
– Private accommodations
– Visa support: provide legal residence permit
– Medical & accidental insurance
– Paid holidays
– Your dependants (i.e. spouses and children) will also have welfare.
Hotel Management Trainee
Employment: One-year, full-time
Working hours: 5 days a week with 2 days.
An international 5-star hotel is a looking for a management trainee with fluent English and university degree; hotel management majors and prior related experience preferred but not mandatory. Chinese knowledge is not required. Start date October and November 2016 and this is a paid internship with allowance included for overtime. Insurance, accommodation and staff meals is included.
Fluent English and university degree; hotel management majors and prior related experience preferred but not mandatory. Chinese knowledge is not required.
– Set-up procedure/process of QC department;
– Manage, assign and rotate all QC in different vendors’ factories;
– Responsible for all projects’ quality check; 4. Coordinate with PMs and Engineering departments;
– Other tasks assigned by GM/VGM.
– Bachelor degree at least;
– Foreigner, English speaking, have two years experience in QC;
– Chinese speaking would be preferred;
– At least 2 years working experience in manufacture or trading company in China;
– Fast learner with team work spirit; 5. Keep Stable and loyal.
– Working phone and PC provided;
– Furnished apartment provided in ZJG;
– Free transportation provided to/off work;
– Free lunch provided;
– Paid annual leave;
– Health insurance provided after the probation.
– Annual events and etc.
Working hours: Teach 24 periods per week (1 period= 45 min) weekends off
Students’ Age: 12 to18 years old
Class Size: around 10
Welfare benefit: Holidays- China National Holiday, Summer and Winter Holiday
Apartment: Free dormitory
Ticket:Home country air ticket
– Native Speaker from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
– Degree: BA degree or above Certificate: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, Major in Education or English teaching
– Teaching Experience: At least 2 years teaching experience in middle / high school
– Major: biology, art,music ,Psychology and other subjects
– Age Requirement: 23-50 years old
Download Expats Express to check out the above and many more jobs. Tailor-made for expats, the app allows you to connect with employers directly through the in-app messenger, and to update your electronic CV on the go.